Curriculum vitae (short version)
“Diplom” in Biology, University Würzburg, 1988-94
(incl. graduate studies at State University of New York at Albany, 1992/93)
“Master of Technology” in Environmental Sciences, RWTH Aachen, 1994-96
German Federal Environmental Foundation (Osnabrück), assistant in biotechnological unit, 1996-97
State Foundation Nature and Environment Saxony (Dresden), scientific officer for biotechnology communication, 1998-1999
State Ministry Saxony, scientific officer for biotechnology (Dresden), 1999-2002
Helmholtz-Center for Environmental Research (Leipzig):
- Assistant of the scientific director, 2002-2005
- Head of strategic service unit for the scientific director, 2005-2008
- Administrator of the Helmholtz research field “earth and environment”, 2002-03 / 2007-09
Karlsruhe Institute for Technology (Karlsruhe):
- Programme Manager, Helmholtz-Programme “Atmosphere and Climate”, 2008 - …
- Co-Head of “Co-ordination Office Helmholtz”, 2010-2014
- KIT local coordinator of Research Field "Earth and Environment", 2016 - ...
- Coordinator KIT Water Research, 2015 - ...